Have you thought about teaching art online?
I’m looking for watercolour artists who are interested in sharing their knowledge with our community of over 200,000 people.
What’s in it for you?
• You’ll be featured in our group of 158k members (pinned to the top of our group) for a month
• You’ll be featured on the Watercolour Mentor website AND social media platforms (approx. 30+k views last month)
• Grow your following and promote your art – teaching and giving to the community is great fun and builds helps build an audience
• I’ll provide tailored advice if you’re new to all this – things like starting a website, creating social media pages, recording/writing tutorials and content, editing videos, and software requirements. I’m knowledgeable about the tech side of things and will try my best to simply + help you get started in your art business
• A step-by-step tutorial (preferably in video format as it’s more interactive and preferred by viewers. But at a minimum – written format with process photos)
• An accompanying monthly ‘challenge’ related to your tutorial. An example would be a “seascape painting tutorial” AND “paint a seascape challenge” for our group
A couple of artists I reached out to last week already said they are interested. It’d be great if we could have a ‘Featured Mentor’ each month!
Leave a comment below if you’re interested or send me a personal message/use the contact form on the ‘about’ section here. I’ll send further details.